Know more about
Our Agenda & Speakers
09/26/2023 @ 8:30 am
River City Bank
500 S. 6th Street, Louisville, KY 40202
Please join us Tuesday, September 26, 2023, for our 3rd quarter InfraGard Kentucky Member Alliance Meeting for presentations on a very important topic, Human Trafficking, presented by Dr. Jean Allert and Dr. Earl Motzer. The presentations are open to anyone, regardless of IKMA status. Thank you to River City Bank for hosting the meeting.
For security purposes, registration is required for both in-person and Zoom attendance. We will broadcast the meeting on Zoom from 8:45 to 11:00, terminating prior to the business meeting. Registration closes at midnight, Friday, Sept. 22 and Zoom invitations will be sent on Sept. 25.
- 8:30 – Doors open for networking.
- 8:45 – Opening statements and a special announcement.
- 9:00 – Dr. Earl Motzer
- 9:45 – Dr. Jean Allert.
- 10:45 – Q&A
- 11:00 – Break
- 11:15 – IKMA Business Meeting
- Update from InfraGard Congress, including Recertification and Member Registration
- Upcoming IKMA Elections
- 4th Quarter Member Meeting Announcement
- Sector Updates
- 12:00 – Meeting Adjourned