You Agree to These Terms by Using this Website
Ownership of Content
All InfraGard Kentucky logos and graphics are the copyrighted property of InfraGard Kentucky Members Alliance.
Your Use of the Site
You are granted permission to use the webite as follows:
- You may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
- You may not use images of people or places on the site without the permission of the website owner.
- You may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without written permission from the website owner.
- You are prohibited from using the website to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law – the site owner will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing the site owner to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and
- You are prohibited from using the webite to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
Any personal data (for example, your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) you transmit to the website by electronic mail, forms entry, or otherwise will be used by the website owner in accordance with his normal business processes and will not be sold or given to any third party except as required by law. Any other communication or material you transmit to the website, such as questions, comments, suggestions or the like, will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, the site owner neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Exclusion of Liability
Your use of the site is at your own risk. Neither the website owner nor any of his affiliates, officers or directors, nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site, are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site or content whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
The website may contain links to websites owned or operated by parties other than the website owner. Such links are provided for your convenience only. This website owner does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such websites. Without limiting the foregoing, the website owner specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- Infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- Are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- Are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- Do not provide adequate security;
- Contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- Are libelous or defamatory.
Revisions to the Terms
Law and Jurisdiction